As a plugin developer at Toya you will develop custom plugins allowing unique gameplay, based on requirements from our product team. This is a paid, part time position, on per project basis.
- 2+ years experience as a Spigot/Bukkit plugin developer
- Able to communicate in English (read/write/speak).
- Available to work at least 15 hours a week (when there is a project)
- At least 2 projects in portfolio
- bungeecord development
- MySQL (pools)
- git (branches, pull requests, etc’)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com