As community manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining an engaged and loyal community for our server.
You will handle all community communications, social media, events, and some of the content creation, among other things.
You’ll be in charge of initiating and executing communication plans including creating engaging posts (with lots of pictures, videos, hashtags), Share relevant news, Reviews, Tips and hints, Discussion topics, Funny memes and pictures.
You will also be responsible for communicating with players and reflecting their feedback to the team,
- Social media marketing – writing posts, communications materials, and material for social media channels, as Twitter, Facebook, Twitch and other.
- Content creation – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs and forums, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Events and event planning – attending online industry events, planning and promoting (with our team) Toya’s online events.
- Customer relations – answering questions of users on e-mail, Twitter, facebook forums etc.. and managing any online feedback forums such as GetSatisfaction pages
- Must be extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Minecraft
- Fluent English Speaker
- Full time (flexible – can start part time and grow) in flexible hours
- Work can be done remotely, but we will have a daily Skype meeting
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.