If you are excited about thinking creatively, facing challenges and being part of a small skilled team working in a fast paced startup environment, this is the job for you. And if you are gamer – even more so!
About the position:
Toya is a cross platform content creator, developing games and media for female demographics in non-stereotypical ways. Our product is inspired by strong female role models and addresses research based female motivations and competencies. We’re an official content creator of Microsoft, developing games and virtual items for the Minecraft Marketplace. Toya is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to create, manage, and execute their digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate would need extensive experience in the field.
- Prepare Toya’s overall marketing strategy.
- Facilitate Toya’s growth and sales.
- Oversee Toya’s social media strategy.
- Plan community and marketing events.
- Implement and manage yearly marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee the creation of advertising and/or social media content.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, engagement rates, and user feedback.
- 5+ years proven experience in marketing.
- Extensive experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Familiarity with Minecraft and its audience
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital (i.e. press) channels.
- Strong understanding of games industry.
- High-level creative and analytical ability.
- Passion for Toya’s mission and target audience preferred.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA a plus.
- Work remotely, with occasional travel for events and meetings.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position you are applying for.